Cutting Edge Filling Technology Meets Hardware Innovation with Vape-Jet’s Latest Collaboration
Early on, our team at Vape-Jet recognized that developing superior products for our customers meant working with like-minded companies who prioritize cannabis expertise. That’s why we structured our Vape-Jet Partner Program to provide customers with seamless hardware solutions that maximize the efficiency of their fully-automatic Vape-Jet or semi-automatic Jet Fueler workflow. Teaming up with Advanced Vapor Devices (AVD) was an obvious choice. This partnership creates a streamlined vape and cartridge filling system that makes it easier than ever to produce at scale. AVD cartridges are among Vape-Jet’s most frequently filled vape cartridges. We also share core company values like equipment accessibility, advanced customer support, and hardware reliability.
“AVD’s commitment to consistency, innovation, and quality control is the reason all Vape-Jet systems get pre-shipped with AVD profiles. Their hardware is what we use for final validation because we can count on it to be reliable.”
Ryan Hoitt, Vape-Jet CEO
AVD: Industry-Leading Technology that Delivers Flavor and Reliability
Innovation backed by expertise. After cultivating decades of cannabis knowledge, AVD understands the relationship between cannabis extraction, formulation, absorption, and heating. This allows them to develop a superior vaporization delivery experience trusted by hundreds of cannabis oil brands across North America.
As a leading vaporizer technology company, AVD provides:
No-Burn Technology™ — designed exclusively for the cannabis extract industry for true-to-strain flavor, terpene and cannabinoid preservation
Reliable Technology — with an almost zero failure rate.
Cannabis Expertise — 20+ years of cannabis industry experience and extensive QA protocols for premium user experiences.
Rapid Stock Replenishment – stock orders fulfilled in 1-3 days and custom orders in 4-6 weeks.
Post-Sales Support — the industry’s longest 180-day end-user warranty backed by knowledgeable North American-based support.
Quit burning your oil with carts that run too hot.
Overheating cannabis obliterates the terpenes and the very essence of the plant that makes each strain unique and flavorful.
AVD recognized that live resins, sauces, and full-spectrum extracts need consistent low heat to prevent burning and preserve terpenes. That’s why AVD cartridges and batteries are crafted with No-Burn Technology™.
Every AVD cart and battery is specifically engineered to provide consistent heat to deliver incredible flavor and keep terpenes and cannabinoids intact. Delivering this type of quality for their customers has secured AVD’s reputation as one of the most trusted vape cartridge providers in the market. In addition to their products’ incredible reliability, AVD’s total control over their raw material supply chain ensures that inventory shortages and long lead times are a thing of the past. That’s a huge win during an era of global supply chain disruptions.
Driven by Innovation
After thousands of hours of R&D, testing, and quality control, AVD’s patented No-Burn Technology™ is at the heart of every AVD cartridge. This industry-leading science creates a safe and superior sensory experience with every hit. With SmartPulse™ Power Control, even long smoking sessions are heated smoothly from the first hit to the last.
AVD Eazy-Press Solutions
Eazy-Press hardware represents one of the proprietary technologies that make AVD so special. With this 50-at-a-time, snap-on filling and capping system, Eazy-Press cartridges are designed for rapid high-end, automated vape cartridge production at scale. Because our Vape-Jet works extensively with the Eazy-Press line, no capper is required, meaning lower costs for end-users. In short, when you pair AVD Eazy-Press cartridges with Vape-Jet automation, you have one of the most optimized vape cartridge productions on the planet.
AVD Eazy-Press Cartridges
- AVD Glass Eazy-Press — The industry’s first glass cartridge designed for rapid filling and capping.
- AVD Polyresin Eazy-Press — Powerful, durable, and true-to-strain flavor.
- AVD All-Ceramic Eazy-Press — Using Zirconia medical-grade ceramic, AVD’s all-ceramic cartridge is designed for premium oils and chemically inert for exceptionally clean flavors.
- GoodCarts by AVD – Built for less complex oils like distillates, botanical terpene blends, Delta-8, and other novelty cannabinoids. GoodCarts Glass and Polyresin Eazy-Press Cartridges come pre-racked in two trays of 50 units each and are put through the same rigorous quality control practices that you would expect from AVD.
- GoodCarts Glass Eazy-Press Cartridge
- GoodCarts Polyresin Eazy-Press Cartridge
Once capped, all AVD and GoodCart vape cartridges are non-refillable and tamper-resistant, which is critical for selling to highly regulated markets.
Choose from 20 distinctive mouthpieces to create a unique vaping experience and set the tone for your brand. AVD mouthpieces are compatible with all AVD cartridges.
AVD all-in-one cartridges offer discretion and convenience to users, but they also let you take control over the way your oils are heated for the best vaping experience possible.
- AVD Glass Eazy-Press Disposable — Classic presentation and ultimate flavor preservation.
- AVD Stem All-In-One Disposable — Smoother, fuller hits and a HempZyme™ construction that uses less plastic.
- GoodCarts Disposable — Quartz core and flavor retention using power-wave modulation.
Your consumers will enjoy a superior vaping experience by pairing AVD’s cartridges with their universal 510-thread batteries.
- AVD Stik Battery with SmartPulse™ technology, high / low voltage switch that allows users to prioritize big clouds or flavor, and universal 510 thread.
- AVD Seed Battery with SmartPulse™, high / low voltage switch that allows users to prioritize big clouds or flavor, and haptic vibration feedback for intuitive use.
- AVD Alpha Pen with SmartPulse™,high / low voltage switch that allows users to prioritize big clouds or flavor, and a discrete removable cap.
- AVD Stik Button Battery with SmartPulse™, push–button activation, and three voltage settings for flavor, well-rounded, and cloud experiences.
Make it Your Own with AVD Design House
- AVD Design House offers superior customization options to match your unique brand personality.
- Classic Customizations — finishes, colors, and textures that make your product(s) pop.
- Premium Customizations — exclusive form factors that differentiate your brand to stand out on the dispensary shelf.
Vape-Jet x AVD
As two tech-driven companies at the leading edge of the cannabis vaporizer industry, our partnership with AVD has many benefits for our customers:
- Seamless Cartridge Production — unlock end-to-end efficiency with Vape-Jet filling and capping automation and AVD’s reliable, designed-to-scale hardware.
- Proprietary Technology — backed by decades of cannabis, chemistry, and engineering knowledge, Vape-Jet and AVD both navigate the cannabis space with innovation and quality at the forefront.
- Expert Support — both the Vape-Jet and AVD teams are available for expert product support and guidance with superior customer service.
- Tested in the Field — Vape-Jet partners are thoroughly vetted for hardware compliance and integration with our products. Just ask our customers.
- Precision Calibrated — protect your oil with two companies that don’t take shortcuts. Rigorous R&D and quality testing goes into every product delivered by both AVD and Vape-Jet to ensure the best possible end product.
- Dependable Supply — Vape-Jet and AVD emphasize strict inventory management and in-house development, allowing total control of stock inventory. Exceptional lead times and reduced product delays decreases your stock outage risks and maintains your products consistently on the shelf.
True North Collective MI
Maybe you’ve read our customer feature with the good folks in Michigan at True North Collective. For those who haven’t, True North’s dedication to safety, compliance, and consistency makes their cannabis flower, edibles, and concentrates some of the highest quality products out there.
The team at True North Collective are devoted users of Vape-Jet’s vape cartridge-filling machines – not only for their reliability and speed, but for their ability to scale. This allows them to meet demand at a moment’s notice.
With their move to Vape-Jet cartridge-filling automation, True North also switched to AVD EazyPress cartridges for a seamless production workflow.
Distillation Director Joey Stutz reports, “We did R&D on a bunch of different disposables, pods, and other carts that aren’t EazyPress. Ultimately the best flavor came from the EazyPress AVD [cartridges].”
So, if you were still on the fence about combining Vape-Jet and AVD hardware, True North’s success might help ease your mind. After all, True North Collective couldn’t be happier with the quality oil they can offer their customers, which allows them to scale in a highly competitive market.
At Punch Edibles, the partnership potential of Vape-Jet x AVD quality is no secret either. To get the inside scoop, we spoke with Lab Director Brennan Beasley, who uses AVD Eazy-Press Cartridges, combined with AVD’s Eazy-Press jig, a Vape-Jet fully-automatic for filling, and the Squish-o-Matic 1000 for capping.
“Vape-Jet makes filling our AVD cartridges seamless,” Brennan says. “The technology of the two together provides an elevated filling experience with little to zero downtime.”
As Brennan explains, “[Combining AVD and Vape-Jet products] allow us to fill with precision and provide our customers with an end product that expresses all the qualities we are trying to preserve. I recommend Vape-Jet and AVD hardware for anyone serious about keeping the quality of their product intact, volume filling, and having the best support in the market.”
Perfect Your Production Process
If you are interested in taking your production to the next level, while providing a premium productf or your customers, reach out to our crew to find out how AVD and Vape-Jet together provide a seamless solution for your production needs.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to sign up for our monthly Re:Fill newsletter to get early access to company updates, product releases, and other exciting announcements. Follow us on the essentials, too: Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.