Troubleshooting Article : Pump Valve Errors
Table of Contents
When starting the machine, during the initial startup-sequence the GUI displays a “Pump Valve Position Error”
This problem is most likely caused by improper clean-out of the valve assembly or inadequate system warm-up time. Product residue can cause the torque required to turn the valve to become excessive.
The following steps should be taken to correct the pump errors.
- From the GUI enable the chamber heater.
- Bring the chamber heater to temp, and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- From the GUI, click Application → Restart.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Refresh the page, re-enable the chamber heater.
- Proceed with normal operations.
To prevent this problem, ensure that the system is consistently cleaned after each use, and that the valve assembly is not permitted to cool-down with product still inside.
If the above steps do not clear the error, try heating the valve assembly with a heat-gun until it is a consistent 75c and restart the machine.